Pages

Friday, 12 October 2012

Cigar & Sugarhoney - new online boutique with unique dresses and jewelery

Hello Shopaholics, 
I am very happy to introduce to you Cigar & Sugarhoney , a new online boutique with unique dresses and jewellery founded by Olga Smolik, a fashionista, designer and entrepreneur extraordinaire and a gorgeous model as you can see in the photo on the right, yes it is her in one of the designs, a coral bandage dress which happen to also be my favourite pick from the collection. Well you can't blame me as a Herve Leger fan! Olga has brought to you some amazing designs, some of which are those coveted bandage dresses everyone wants to have at the moment. Below some of my other favourites.

And also last be not least - the wonderful statement silver jewellery, here is what I like :
(well pretty much everything as you know I like sparkling things ;-) 








Cigar & Sugarhoney is a new fashion label and has been featured in Vogue recently so have a look at the website here - Cigar & Sugarhoney and get 10% off your first order. Happy days! Enjoy shopping, my dear shopaholics.



No comments:

Post a Comment